Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Story Time: Mutiny

So my boss found out that a former employee and myself started an IT company.
Did I get fired? Na. He just removed all my tasks and has me doing nothing at work. I guess I'm supposed to die from boredom or quit. But thank God for Netflix and Hulu. I'm binging EVERYTHING.

So I peeped he was monitoring my computer. Well it didn't bother me. I do work or nothing on my computer. My binging mentioned earlier - all on my tablet or phone.

At a later date I found out well he had set up all my emails to forward to him. In no slick way really just an Outlook rule; at first I just unchecked it then I said way too easy. I spent the day signing up for a million subscriptions with that email, he needs something to read.

Buy genuine Intuit Quickbooks 2016 licensing from MyChoiceSoftware.

So I have worked at this company for 3 years. I'd have all these great ideas so, did the other former employee. For three years all my ideas and plans were dismissed because they weren't his.
So what I did was start a new company. He didn't like my ideas, they weren't his vision or his business model. Now he's upset and I'm the worst. 

Note to you readers; don't let anyone shoot your ideas and plans down, run with them and build something for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment