Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Story Time - Psycho Boss: E:1

My Boss is not just a little crazy. Well I think he's bat shit crazy. There are many other reasons why one would say he's crazy but this story is just insane. 

A client got a ransomware virus and during the recovery process my boss remotely logged into the server. He said he logged in at 3 AM (he's always bragging that he's up late working. Like no one cares. I have a sexy guy laying next to me to me at 3 AM) and someone was there on a dating website filling out a survey. I spit out my water (new keyboard needed) and started laughing. Really man? How did they get into the locked server room? and why not use the 20 other computers? The server room is also freezing cold with no chair. Comfort is not possible in there. 

On another occasion he said someone was on the server, in the evening . One of the owners had recently left, he went back to the office, and found no one in the office nor server room. Upon a visit there the client then told me this and asked if my boss was crazy. How could someone enter the office, open the server room, use the machine and leave in under 5 minutes. I mean it's possible in TV land.

Anyway if you follow me on Twitter you may have seen me tweet about not having work to do. So I entertained my boss when he said "I should put a camera in there" I quickly then told him of ways to hide cameras in paper, stationery boxes and behind wires. In a sarcastic tone which he didn't pick up. I think that day I sucked at sarcasm. My coworkers did though and they kept laughing.

Anyways I went and hooked up the camera. Hid it and so forth. My current stance is my boss is crazy. I will update you on if I am right or wrong in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment